After making a purchase you will receive an email with download links. Each link is valid for 5 downloads. After the download limit has been reached you will be prompted to contact the provider's support team if you need additional download attempts.
Note: Make sure to check your spam folder if you're not seeing the email!
Once you click on the download link in the email you received, you'll be sent to a landing page. You will then be given the choice of format - MP3, FLAC or WAV.
- MP3 is the smallest file size, and includes metadata like album art & track info.
- WAV and FLAC files are large and are called "lossless" - these won't contain metadata about the release but are the highest quality versions.
Once you select a format, the download should start immediately. The file will be a .zip file. In order to see the track files inside, you will need to "unzip" the compressed file.
Mac users can double-click to open the compressed file. Some PC users will need to download free "Unzipping" software such as WinRAR, if they do not already have another program installed for this purpose.
Note: If you are a Mac user and are having trouble extracting a a zip file with the stock default program, downloading and using WinRAR for Mac for the extraction often fixes the issue!
Mobile Device Users:
Once it's downloaded, click the flashing button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.Note: Please see the dedicated support article for downloading to Android devices for more info.
iPhone/iPad (Using Files App):
- Download file
- Click "More..."
- Click "Save to Files"
- Click "On my iPhone"
Please note: Apple allows for direct music downloads in iOS 13. However, they restrict you from moving music into the native “Music” app.
To download music directly your iOS device in iOS 13 or earlier, please follow these instructions:
1. Open the link on your iPhone.
2. Download the MP3 file.
3. Hit "More..."
4. Scroll down and hit "Save to Files."
5. Click "On my iPhone."
6. Hit "Downloads."
7. Save it.
8. Exit out of the tab, then go to your Files app.
9. Go to your downloads in the Files app.
10. The album/songs will be in your downloads folder.
If you are on IOS 14 or later, please follow these instructions:
1. Open the link on your iPhone.
2. Download the file.
3. When prompted, select "Download."
4. After the download has finished, select the arrow in the upper right-hand corner, this will reveal the .zip file - select it.
5. You will now be at your downloads folder, select the file to save and open it.
6. You can now listen to the music by selecting the song.
Presales are automatically delivered on the "Street Date."
After purchasing a presale item you will receive an email letting you know the date when your download will be available. Upon the release date of the item, you will receive a NEW email with your download link.
Note: The original email you received when you pre-purchased the item will not updated to include the download link for the full release. You will receive a different email at the time, containing the download link for the full release.
If tracks from your purchase have a release date prior to the album as a whole (i.e. prerelease tracks/instant gratification tracks), those will be delivered on their respective release dates.
Just give my music download provider a shout and they’ll get you taken care of!
If your purchase was a gift for someone else, you can simply forward the delivery email to them! The download will work exactly the same as if you downloaded it yourself.
Please be aware that each link expires after 5 downloads, unless your purchase included multiple copies of that same item.
Note: In the case you purchased more than one copy of the same item, to prevent inbox clutter, you will likely still only receive one delivery email for it. However, the link included in that email will work 5 times per copy purchased (example: 3 purchases of an item will result in that link working 15 times).
Just follow these instructions:
1. On your Android device, click the link in the email you received for your purchase to begin the download.
Individual tracks will download as an audio file (mp3).
Albums will download as a compressed folder (.zip).
2. To open the compressed file, you’ll need a 3rd party app from the app store; we recommend RAR.
3. Open the compressed file within the app. After doing so, you will then see the individual audio tracks!
The download limit (5) for this link has been reached.
Once a link has reached its usage limit, you will need to contact my provider's support for additional download attempts. Please submit a request with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email
- Artist name
- Album title
- Order number
Note: This article is about adding music to the "Music" app on your iOS device if you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, see our other article HERE.
1. On your computer, open the link you received via email and begin the download.
2. Locate the downloaded "zip" file in your computer's downloads folder. Double click (on a mac) to unzip the file, or right click the file and select "extract" or "unzip".
Note: If you have a PC with an older OS, you may have to download "WinRAR" onto your computer in order to open the zip file.
3. Drag the unzipped album from your downloads folder into iTunes. You should see iTunes begin processing the tracks.
Hint: Sort your library by “date added” to see your new music at the top.
4. Once the music is inside your iTunes library, you can now manually add it to your iOS device.
Use these instructions to help guide you through the syncing process.
Still having trouble? Please submit a request.
Note: Requires Spotify Premium, Computer, and Mobile Device
Part 1: How to Import Local Song Files to Spotify
1. Make sure your audio/song files are in the “Music” or “Downloads” folders of your computer.
2. Using the Spotify desktop app, click the arrow to the right of your account name at the top of the Spotify window. In the drop-down menu, choose "Settings."
3. Scroll down in Settings until you see the “Local Files” section. Click on the slider and it should swipe to the right and turn green. You will now see a “Local Files” option appear on the left under “Your Library”.
Part 2: How To Play Local Files On Your Mobile Device Anywhere
1. Create a new playlist in Spotify and add the songs you want from the “Local Files” folder to the desired playlist. You can do this by right clicking the song and scrolling down to “Add to Playlist” then selecting the name of the playlist.
2. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the same WiFi network and logged into the same Spotify account as your Laptop/Desktop.
3. In the mobile app, select “Home” and find the gear in the upper right hand corner. Select it and then scroll down to find the “Local Files” section. Click the slider next to it to turn it green and enable it.
4. On the desktop app, go to your playlist with the local files in it and click the slider next to “Downloaded” so that it changes to green. The playlist will now show up with the local files in it on the mobile app (while connected to the same WiFi).
5. To take these files with you, select the download arrow at the top left of the playlist on the mobile device.
You will now be able to take the songs files from your computer with you anywhere you go and they will be conveniently playable in your Spotify app!
Note: If you can not see the songs to download in Part 2: Step 5, you may need to switch off "Hide Unplayable Songs" by going to Settings -> Playback -> Hide Unplayable Songs and clicking the slider to disable it and turn it grey.
If you can't find your question regarding your order in this section, don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you notice you chose the wrong size, color, or address, then please let me know ASAP!If your merch hasn't been printed yet, I will be able to fix your order! If your order is already on the "fulfilled" status, then I won't be able to fix your order.
Cover Cards:If you notice that your address is incorrect or that you want me to designate my signature to someone else than yourself, please let me know asap! As long as I haven't signed and shipped your order I can still make adjustments regarding eg. your shipping address and who I dedicate the signature to.
I work with a print-on-demand order fulfillment company. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
Cover Cards:I work with a printing company who sends me the cards per mail, which I then sign and re-package to send to you!
If you can't find your question regarding shipping & delivery in this section, don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com!
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping timedepends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:● USA: 3–4 business days● Europe: 6–8 business days● Australia: 2–14 business days● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
Cover Cards:After your order the cards have to be shipped from a print company, which will usually arrive within 1-2 days. Then I will sign and package the cards and send them your way. The delivery time can be as little as 2-3 days to up to 3 weeks if you live outside of Europe. Many people in the US and Canada have received their cards within 10 days.
I work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
All cards are shipped from Germany
If you live in Germany: Shipping is 1.60€.
If you live anywhere else in the world: Shipping is 3.70€.
Australia & New Zealand: $7.19
EFTA Zone*: $9.99
Australia & New Zealand: $11.29
EFTA Zone*: $10.99
*Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
**Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Vatican City, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in my control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
Before getting in touch with me, please help me out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address● Ask your local post office if they have your package● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with themIf the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with me at email@example.com with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, I can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
I'm so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help me resolve this for you quickly, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week's time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. I'll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact me at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and I’ll sort that out for you. As apparel and cover cards are specifically printed for you and cover cards will have a personalised dedication, I can't offer regular returns.
At this time, I can't offer exchanges, as your merch is printed on-demand. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out the sizing charts - I have one for every item listed on my store, in the product description section. Here is an explanation how to use them.
Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and I’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
The cards are 21x21cm or 8,27 x 8,27in.